Ellie the Elephant Sewing Pattern


I am so excited to share with you my first ever PDF pattern! I have had so much fun making and selling these adorable little elephants and now I feel it's time I stop hogging this beautiful creature and let you make some! The pattern is available in my shop and is ready and waiting for you to create!




Pattern Includes:

Large and small sizes
Full color photos and crystal clear instructions
Lots of ideas on customization!



I hope you enjoy Ellie as much as I have!

18 comments :

  1. I have got to try this pattern in snow white yarn! With pink sparkling beadsand a black bow and tails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocomo natural launches gift pack for children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn’t resist commenting on this article. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for information about this and yours is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks for the info I will try to figure it out for more

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for the good story. Considered a great and very useful content

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed the stuff you shared in the form of blogs. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are growing rapidly and it shows in your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It wasn’t until today that your website was able to save you the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and Useful post

    ReplyDelete
  13. They’re very convincing and can certainly work.

    ReplyDelete