A toddler approved smoothie!


These days its getting harder and harder to please my little ladies when it comes to food. I have made a bunch of different Pinterest recipes lately like these veggie bites, and these cauliflower tots. They just aren't interested, or will eat them the first day and then after that no way! I'm sure if you have little ones than you know exactly how that feels.... "But you ate them yesterday! Come on!" only to have them thrown in your face. It can be hard to keep up with what they like and sometimes I find myself giving in to the endless stream of pretzels.


So I wanted to share with you a smoothie that I have started making for the girls that is always a hit! It has fabulous blueberries filled with antioxidants, iron-rich spinach, nutritious flax seeds, pure coconut oil and protein filled Greek yogurt. Have I convinced you? This is a flavor bomb of amazingness!


Recipe is as follows:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 T water
1 T coconut oil
1 cup frozen fruit
Handful of Spinach
2 tsp flax seeds, ground





When you stack your blender make sure liquids are closest to the blade as this will make it easier to blend all the frozen fruit. I grind the flax seeds using my coffee grinder. Works like a charm!

I hope you enjoy this tasty treat!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment